Mediation

I want to speak to you
without translation
I want to dispel nature
as a natural phenomenon
Nature is my vagina dentata
& I am his
We objectify then castrate
one another
I must exorcise this nature
He is a demon with many cloaks
I must exile this nature
from my temple

My temple is now & always
under construction
You will never view
My gilded vimana
My kaleidoscopic mandalas
will ever be obscured
from your desires

I invite you
to visit my bakery instead
It opens by 11 am
but the mutton won't be tender
for at least another hour
Your satisfaction
is guaranteed
to be tread upon
I wash my floors
with your satisfaction
Infrequently

I must disappoint you
If I don't disappoint you
then I disappoint myself
Disappointment is assured
With your permission
I will set sail in the morning
I'm gone
I don't need your permission

I will send you
the ineffable telegram
of my will
I will I will
My will is love
There I sent it
I want to love in a carnal frenzy
I want to be loved as I love
I am afraid of this love

In my admission
I have come too near to myself
The collision is frightening
& painful
I am totalled
That is my will
Totality
I love your total

Comments

Popular Posts